Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Sunday, October 4, 2026
Show HN: Revline – an AI web app that researches TikTok and Instagram for you https://ift.tt/QDUeTug
Show HN: Revline – an AI web app that researches TikTok and Instagram for you I build revline because i was trying to figure out how viral content works across tiktok and instagram, since i am mainly developer, i was confused about how to create content that gets me users.
Actually going viral requires single founder ( me ) to upload 3-4 videos a day, brainstorming all the formats was not effective to do alone, so i build the agent that does all the scrolling for me. would appreciate feedback https://tryrevline.com/ October 3, 2026 at 11:50PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Glashütte Trash Clock – A 30-minute pendulum clock made from trash https://ift.tt/DAR961K
Show HN: Glashütte Trash Clock – A 30-minute pendulum clock made from trash This is a functional 30-minute pendulum clock entirely from disc...
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment