Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Monday, October 5, 2026
Show HN: Glashütte Trash Clock – A 30-minute pendulum clock made from trash https://ift.tt/DAR961K
Show HN: Glashütte Trash Clock – A 30-minute pendulum clock made from trash This is a functional 30-minute pendulum clock entirely from discarded materials—cardboard, zip ties, tape, a yardstick, and a paperclip escapement, built in the German Eldorado of precision watchmaking: Glashütte. It also acts as a reference clock for GTC, a new satirical universal time standard. https://ift.tt/gGvbcOW October 2, 2026 at 12:03PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Glashütte Trash Clock – A 30-minute pendulum clock made from trash https://ift.tt/DAR961K
Show HN: Glashütte Trash Clock – A 30-minute pendulum clock made from trash This is a functional 30-minute pendulum clock entirely from disc...
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment