Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Monday, October 5, 2026
Show HN: Jev-pages – Building landing pages real time with Jev https://ift.tt/lBcbFL2
Show HN: Jev-pages – Building landing pages real time with Jev An experiment using Jev to generate landing pages in real time. Jev is great at picking between different options so I attempted to break down the langing page UI into a set of choices for the model to choose from. How this works:
1. Users type what kind of page they want and Jev decides what each line is (headline, fact, assertion etc.)
2. Jev makes choices for each layer of the page (opening, stage, light, depth etc.). Parameterizing design is hard (impossible?) but this took some tuning with Claude
3. A full page is constructed with a single call of about 90 questions. Of course using an LLM would be more prudent for step 1, but I wanted to check the limits of Jev's understanding (it works pretty well in my opinion!). https://ift.tt/t0Gqp8T October 4, 2026 at 11:00PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Glashütte Trash Clock – A 30-minute pendulum clock made from trash https://ift.tt/DAR961K
Show HN: Glashütte Trash Clock – A 30-minute pendulum clock made from trash This is a functional 30-minute pendulum clock entirely from disc...
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment