Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Sunday, October 11, 2026
Show HN: A functioning Celery Man computer https://ift.tt/prGPbqV
Show HN: A functioning Celery Man computer Hi HN! It dawned on me that the latest AI models (Minimax H3 Max / Audio, GPT-6 Luna) can finally recreate the computer from the classic Tim & Eric Celery Man sketch. I spent a few days creating it: it has 100% parity with the original script, plus anything you ask for (doggy woof woof man or potato boy). Happy to answer any questions about the pipeline! https://celeryman.fun/ October 10, 2026 at 11:38PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Try Free Long-Term Memory for AI 50M-Token Window https://ift.tt/jwVoLsD
Show HN: Try Free Long-Term Memory for AI 50M-Token Window https://ift.tt/uPA4HdT October 11, 2026 at 03:06AM
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment