Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Wednesday, September 2, 2026
Show HN: Mcptunnels – ngrok for MCP with basic OAuth https://ift.tt/JC37OTS
Show HN: Mcptunnels – ngrok for MCP with basic OAuth Basically, OpenAI tunneling sucks and is broken most of the time. This can get you tunneling pretty trivially to share with someone temporarily. Roadmap includes being able to host MCP servers trivially as well. https://terragohan.github.io/mcptunnels/ September 2, 2026 at 02:04AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Newton's Orchard – Browser-based space/gravity playground https://ift.tt/mlkdS1M
Show HN: Newton's Orchard – Browser-based space/gravity playground Hi HN! My son spent a lot of time in 5th grade playing with the 2-dim...
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment