Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Show HN: Corporate Mind Games – logic puzzles with a sarcastic corporate theme https://ift.tt/MVtLsgI

Show HN: Corporate Mind Games – logic puzzles with a sarcastic corporate theme I have always enjoyed building and playing puzzles. I am a regular user of NYT Games and LinkedIn Games. I thought it would be fun to create some corporate-themed puzzles as a silly alternative to LinkedIn Games. So, I built Corporate Mind Games. The games are intended to be a little bit sassy and sarcastic, but I hope they are enjoyable and challenging. I was planning to post this on HN last week. However, many years ago, I made a game called Don't Wordle, which unexpectedly appeared on the front page last week. I ended up getting distracted by that, and I also figured it was more appropriate to post this game on HN on a Monday morning given the theme. So here we are. https://ift.tt/mW245wC August 31, 2026 at 09:38PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Operator's Perspective on How Muni Moves and Connects People

An Operator's Perspective on How Muni Moves and Connects People By Sincere Dow steps out of the operator chair to strike a pose on...