Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Thursday, August 13, 2026
Show HN: Programmable timer web app (for gym workouts or stretching sessions) https://ift.tt/5TdSOjg
Show HN: Programmable timer web app (for gym workouts or stretching sessions) Over the last couple of months, I’ve been building a timer web app for myself that I use for workout and stretching sessions. My main use-case is gym routines that consist of repeatable sequences, e.g. where you are holding certain positions for a set time (rinse and repeat). The app counts down the program, beeps, and reads the activities out loud. Two things (I suppose) are special about it: - The timers are “programmable”, so you can freely express your own routines and procedures in a declarative notation. - The app is all static (no backend): the entire program is encoded in the URL and can be bookmarked or shared/transferred via QR-code. You can check it out at https://ift.tt/8EhvzKW , optionally with a demo program pre-loaded: https://ift.tt/WPk5ZQu . Source code is at https://ift.tt/0m9nNOh . I’ve also written up a small behind-the-scenes on my blog: https://ift.tt/MZFSNbB https://ift.tt/8EhvzKW August 12, 2026 at 11:57PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Posts grew 6x since ChatGPT, but success rate remained relatively flat https://ift.tt/QoMCv8g
Show HN: Posts grew 6x since ChatGPT, but success rate remained relatively flat https://ift.tt/h08f53U August 13, 2026 at 03:32AM
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment