Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Friday, August 7, 2026
Show HN: Pokémon Emerald Ported to Raspberry Pi Pico 2 https://ift.tt/zjqp2CT
Show HN: Pokémon Emerald Ported to Raspberry Pi Pico 2 Pokémon Emerald ported to the RP2350 microcontroller. No emulator, 60 fps HDMI output. Recompiled from ARMv4T to Cortex-M33 and the Game Boy Advance's video hardware is reimplemented in software on the second core. https://ift.tt/5mVxIS4 August 7, 2026 at 03:19AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Domainpuff.com – Find memorable domain names within your budget https://ift.tt/Kuv4xCr
Show HN: Domainpuff.com – Find memorable domain names within your budget Hi, Bruno here, creator of DomainPuff. Just launched this and would...
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment