Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Monday, August 3, 2026
Show HN: My public second brain – 660 notes, 15 years, open source https://ift.tt/tehao3N
Show HN: My public second brain – 660 notes, 15 years, open source Author here. ~660 notes published from a private Obsidian
vault of 8,360 (3M words). Started in OneNote around 2011,
moved to Obsidian in 2021 [1], imported everything with a
Python script [2]. Notes are compounding over time, and that is where my writing comes
from. The Semantic Layer note started in 2022, became a
four-part blog series, then a chapter of my book. Materialized
Views, One Big Table, dbt and OLAP were separate notes written
years apart. I only later noticed they were the same pattern,
and that became another chapter. Publishing: add #publish to a note, run `make deploy`.
Quartz + Hugo, rsync to my own server [3]. Code [4].
Semantic search over the graph [5]. [1] https://ift.tt/ZcFKepP
[2] https://ift.tt/CrA9f0g...
[3] https://ift.tt/dPZNoSx
[4] https://ift.tt/QEC8AfB
[5] https://explore.ssp.sh https://ift.tt/orXYApz August 3, 2026 at 01:12AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Domainpuff.com – Find memorable domain names within your budget https://ift.tt/Kuv4xCr
Show HN: Domainpuff.com – Find memorable domain names within your budget Hi, Bruno here, creator of DomainPuff. Just launched this and would...
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment