Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Sunday, July 26, 2026
Show HN: I made some transistor animations https://ift.tt/GgHRxSI
Show HN: I made some transistor animations Hi HN,
I made some animations of the most important kinds of transistors using my semiconductor simulation, details of which are on the page. I tried to make the visuals as realistic as possible while also aiming for clarity. If you want to go beyond the charge carriers and look at, for example, the electric field, you can do so in the simulation software. The desktop software also has less common devices like IBGTs and SCRs that have similar animations. The last thread about my software was posted here about a year ago: https://ift.tt/CpgaolZ https://ift.tt/AiKhJ97 July 25, 2026 at 12:07AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Working Async – The new wave of remote work is async-first https://ift.tt/Nro4OHQ
Show HN: Working Async – The new wave of remote work is async-first After living in multiple countries around the world and working remotely...
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment