Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Sunday, June 22, 2025
Show HN: Swift UI app for extracting beer information by just taking photos https://ift.tt/DGd4kIi
Show HN: Swift UI app for extracting beer information by just taking photos I would like to share Swift UI app for extracting beer information by just taking photos. It is based on Gemini API and you can easily use this as reference to create an AI supported iOS app. https://ift.tt/DyUoptd June 21, 2025 at 03:49PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Strata – an expressive semantic layer that can say no to your LLM https://ift.tt/3IGrdJb
Show HN: Strata – an expressive semantic layer that can say no to your LLM Hello HN, I'm Ajo and I built Strata. I spent 4 years at Netf...
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment