Friday, June 20, 2025

Show HN: Embed reactive (live) SQL into HTML https://ift.tt/VKfo1WY

Show HN: Embed reactive (live) SQL into HTML PageQL is a full stack reactive web framework that shows any changes in the database to the frontend automatically. To demonstrate how powerful it is, I created a TODOMVC app implementation in about 100 lines of code in it. It's reactive, multi-user, and updates live for everyone connected, which is currently only possible with Supabase or GraphQL, or a lot of custom logic to handle database changes by other users in other web frameworks. https://ift.tt/vTufew6 June 20, 2025 at 01:09AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show HN: Strata – an expressive semantic layer that can say no to your LLM https://ift.tt/3IGrdJb

Show HN: Strata – an expressive semantic layer that can say no to your LLM Hello HN, I'm Ajo and I built Strata. I spent 4 years at Netf...