Sunday, May 25, 2025

Show HN: I built a chill place online to work on your ideas https://ift.tt/jzBVpec

Show HN: I built a chill place online to work on your ideas I used to watch hundreds of hours of lofi beats on youtube while I was coding, but I got really sick of all the ads. I decided to build a better alternative - It's a configurable space for you to hang out online while you work, with a ton of relaxing music and backgrounds. Its got useful tools built in like a timer to keep track of how long you've been locked in, and a notepad for todos or scribbling down ideas while you work. Honestly this is the first tool I've built that I personally use every day, so I'm hoping some of you out there can get some use out of it too! https://lofizone.com May 25, 2025 at 04:08AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/RYcrb8z

Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...