Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Show HN: CLI for generating beautiful PDF for offline reading https://ift.tt/uDBbCyU
Show HN: CLI for generating beautiful PDF for offline reading I've always thought that extensive reading was best suited for the realm of paper. As a result, I've created a command-line interface (CLI) tailored for my own use and decided to make it open source. I welcome any feedback you may have. https://ift.tt/ioIb1qZ February 6, 2024 at 12:54AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN https://ift.tt/oJMnZxD
Show HN This is origintracer a low level observability tool of the modern web stack. It observes nginx, Gunicorn, asynchronous Python, Uvico...
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment