Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Tuesday, February 20, 2024
Show HN: CaveRibbon (SFCave Remake) https://ift.tt/7AqySCn
Show HN: CaveRibbon (SFCave Remake) Hi HN! I made this project to indulge in some nostalgia for the Palm OS era. One of the hardest technical problems was fitting an entire replay’s worth of state into the URL fragment so games could be shared. I wrote up some of the details here: https://ift.tt/ZFpnu84 https://ift.tt/9aZ4MJL February 19, 2024 at 05:02PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/RYcrb8z
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment