Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Thursday, November 23, 2023
Show HN: GJP-4-GPT, a Gradual JSON Parser for GPT's https://ift.tt/fliAUJ8
Show HN: GJP-4-GPT, a Gradual JSON Parser for GPT's Often it's easiest to have an LLM output the results you need in JSON form, but streaming those outputs into an actual viewport is nontrivial. Thus I made this package, a streaming JSON parser that handles all the work of decoding your JSON so you can focus on displaying your UIs. https://ift.tt/0sPGhCz November 23, 2023 at 02:23AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Domainpuff.com – Find memorable domain names within your budget https://ift.tt/Kuv4xCr
Show HN: Domainpuff.com – Find memorable domain names within your budget Hi, Bruno here, creator of DomainPuff. Just launched this and would...
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment