Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Friday, March 3, 2023
Show HN: Meeting Location Calculator https://ift.tt/GEsXn7Z
Show HN: Meeting Location Calculator Just enter the locations people will be traveling from. MLC then calculates the location, where the combined aircraft emissions are minimised. Based on data from the European Emissions Agency. https://ift.tt/JKT0gzG March 3, 2023 at 04:28AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Our space game has a built-in RISC-V emulator that runs Linux https://ift.tt/RTAM1fw
Show HN: Our space game has a built-in RISC-V emulator that runs Linux We're a tiny indie studio, all with a background in the demoscene...
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment