Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Monday, February 20, 2023
Show HN: Replbuilder, quickly build a Python REPL CLI prompt https://ift.tt/Bw42AHk
Show HN: Replbuilder, quickly build a Python REPL CLI prompt `pip install replbuilder` Making a small tool for easier repl building, no more manual argument parsing. Perfect for creating ops tools and other context heavy cli operations. https://ift.tt/nFUPm60 February 20, 2023 at 11:34AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Open-source model routing for coding agents at Astra-level performance https://ift.tt/1B89J7V
Show HN: Open-source model routing for coding agents at Astra-level performance A few months ago we started building a model router for codi...
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment