Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Wednesday, February 22, 2023
Show HN: Experiences with Stripe in Small Hotels https://ift.tt/sHGFZtQ
Show HN: Experiences with Stripe in Small Hotels First of all our service is not prohibited by Stripe, we are a small hotel. We sell our rooms in booking and booking sends us a virtual credit card to be used to bill each customer for the room. We withdrew the funds from the virtual credit card in the stripe platform and after two months of using it, my Stripe account was closed. The stripe account manager told me that we had a higher than normal percentage of prepaid cards and that we may be suspected of money laundering. Stripe has now refunded all the funds in my account (automatically) February 22, 2023 at 02:45PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Open-source model routing for coding agents at Astra-level performance https://ift.tt/1B89J7V
Show HN: Open-source model routing for coding agents at Astra-level performance A few months ago we started building a model router for codi...
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment