Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Thursday, December 22, 2022
Show HN: Write 500 Words a Day https://ift.tt/f0Z8YJT
Show HN: Write 500 Words a Day Hello! I made a web application for my friend and I to use as part of a New Year’s resolution and decided to open it up to the public. It’s pretty simple but I’ve really enjoyed building it and using it so far. I’ve written ~10,000 words, which is a lot more than I used to write. Enjoy and be nice! https://ift.tt/i53HnrL December 22, 2022 at 01:59AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN https://ift.tt/oJMnZxD
Show HN This is origintracer a low level observability tool of the modern web stack. It observes nginx, Gunicorn, asynchronous Python, Uvico...
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment