Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Saturday, December 17, 2022
Show HN: Simply see your client hints sent by Chrome https://ift.tt/90MFbs5
Show HN: Simply see your client hints sent by Chrome Chrome will start to reduce the UserAgent string and replace it with client hints. here you can simply see your current UA, the reduced one, and your client hints. https://clienthints.me/ December 17, 2022 at 08:34AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN https://ift.tt/oJMnZxD
Show HN This is origintracer a low level observability tool of the modern web stack. It observes nginx, Gunicorn, asynchronous Python, Uvico...
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment