Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Friday, December 30, 2022
Show HN: Simple weather for your zip code https://ift.tt/nVlINO0
Show HN: Simple weather for your zip code Weather applications are bloated. This is the simplest implementation I could make using data from the weather.gov API. This simple weather application will retrieve the current 7-day weather for any of more than 33,000 US zip codes. To customize weather for your zip code, change the URL. The current URL is set to the zip code 90210. If you want both news and weather, that is available here: https://ift.tt/Q5wq9gd https://ift.tt/uYclxZO December 30, 2022 at 09:36AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN https://ift.tt/oJMnZxD
Show HN This is origintracer a low level observability tool of the modern web stack. It observes nginx, Gunicorn, asynchronous Python, Uvico...
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment