` and it takes you to a bookmark. Eg, `go/hn` or `go hn` (space is easier to type than forward slash) could take you to https://news.ycombinator.com . Happy Holidays! https://github.com/skhavari/golinks December 24, 2022 at 04:33AM
Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Saturday, December 24, 2022
Show HN: Simple golinks server backed by airtable https://ift.tt/oT9r6EV
Show HN: Simple golinks server backed by airtable Like short codes? Like bookmarks? Have fun with this very simple golinks server. If you haven't heard of golinks, they are short codes to bookmarks. In your browser you type `go/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN https://ift.tt/oJMnZxD
Show HN This is origintracer a low level observability tool of the modern web stack. It observes nginx, Gunicorn, asynchronous Python, Uvico...
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment