Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Tuesday, December 13, 2022
Show HN: Is Edge Compute Faster? Benchmarking Edge Platforms (With Databases) https://ift.tt/7e6pwJl
Show HN: Is Edge Compute Faster? Benchmarking Edge Platforms (With Databases) I built a platform for running your applications and data on the edge with TypeScript (Bun and Deno) and SQL with strong consistency (PostgreSQL compatible that works with Prisma!). https://ift.tt/KvVe2SO December 13, 2022 at 02:50AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN https://ift.tt/oJMnZxD
Show HN This is origintracer a low level observability tool of the modern web stack. It observes nginx, Gunicorn, asynchronous Python, Uvico...
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment