Growing India News, world news, nation news, our news, people's news, grow news, entertainment, fashion, movies, tech, automobile and many more..
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Show HN: A bookmarklet to remove submissions and comments about ChatGPT from HN https://ift.tt/0M5NIJT
Show HN: A bookmarklet to remove submissions and comments about ChatGPT from HN I get it, ChatGPT is cool and you can do plenty with it. But I'm getting tired that every other post is about ChatGPT, and every other comment is about ChatGPT's take on a topic. So I made this bookmarklet to remove comments and posts about ChatGPT (including this one) from HN. Drag and drop the text below to your browser bar, give it a name like "Remove ChatGPT", and get rolling. Whenever you load submissions or a specific comment thread, just click the bookmarklet and the page will be ChatGPT free. javascript:(function() {if (document.getElementsByClassName("comment-tree").length) { Array.from(document.getElementsByClassName("comtr")).filter(elt => elt.innerText.match(/chat\s?gpt/i)).forEach(e => e.parentNode.removeChild(e)); } else { Array.from(document.getElementsByTagName("a")).filter(elt => elt.innerText.match(/chat\s?gpt/i)).forEach(a => { const tr = a.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode; const table = tr.parentNode; const details = tr.nextSibling; const spacer = details.nextSibling; table.removeChild(tr); table.removeChild(details); table.removeChild(spacer);});}})(); December 7, 2022 at 10:09AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Domainpuff.com – Find memorable domain names within your budget https://ift.tt/Kuv4xCr
Show HN: Domainpuff.com – Find memorable domain names within your budget Hi, Bruno here, creator of DomainPuff. Just launched this and would...
-
Show HN: An AI logo generator that can also generate SVG logos Hey everyone, I've spent the past 2 weeks building an AI logo generator, ...
-
Show HN: Simple Gantt Chart Software https://ift.tt/sa3dQKF May 7, 2022 at 12:39PM
-
Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] ...
No comments:
Post a Comment